Sunday, December 16, 2012

Method: If You Are Scared to Die

If you are scared to die, you can easily imagine:

  • people
  • situations
  • events
  • your craziest dreams implemented
  • actions, etc,

you will experience after you “pass away”. This will immediately bring happiness, comfort and calmness to you.

There is some secret knowledge about different state of life after so-called “death”. This is something like the promised “Paradise”.

God (i.e. Abstract, Divine, Absolute, Universe and other names you know) never judges or punishes people for their thoughts, “sins” or “mistakes”. Everyone on Earth has his or her own ways and experience. Everyone deserves happiness on his or her own terms.

When you start practicing your own paradise, all fears will melt away.

I got this knowledge and method last year at the hospital after a very serious operation.

I started practicing. Together with my implemented dreams, I ‘saw’ meetings, and conversations with people, scientists, writers, artists and philosophers I valued most, like: Aristotle, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Einstein and other outstanding people.  

The recovering was quick. I understood that life could ‘end’ any moment, So, I quitted teaching at University and started doing things I love. Since that time my books and artworks began healing people and inspired them in different spheres of life.

I wish you wellness.
Love,
Natalia Levis-Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment