Continued from “Alternative to Ego and Self”
We are all love-beings. When you love doing something important to you, you do it with pleasure and drive.
If you love driving, you love your car. If you love riding bikes or horses, you love each of them. If you love piloting helicopters, planes or other flying devices, you adore each machine. If you love skiing or skateboarding, you love all your equipment, etc, etc, etc.
Love is an authentic feeling with profusion of sensations and actions. It includes the process of planning, buying and looking forward to enjoy what you like.
Love is a genuine energy of the universe with unlimited and rich possibilities of delight. Like any other energy originating from Divine (Absolute, God or any other name you prefer), it has the intelligence of its own.
Intelligence is a skill of:
- recognizing something good to you;
- distinguishing it from other things, by comparing;
- mastering the skill of doing something valuable to you;
- using or applying this skill.
If you love driving, for instance, you are skilled not only in pressing the right pedals, but also in a perfect orientation on the roads, when you
- recognize possible dangers,
- foresee or predict behavior of other drivers and pedestrians,
- regulate speed, according to the weather and state of the road itself, plus plenty other parameters.
You may ask about love in relationships: Is is intelligent? Yes!
Genuine love, coming directly from the Source is highly intelligent. People who fall in love, especially if they are soul mates, enjoy love, friendliness and fondness to each other all their life. They are never tired of touching and caressing each other, telling good words and take pleasure in each other’s company. They think about each other and talk in terms of kindness, fondness, respect and never interfere in personal space.
How biological, social and human intelligence is expressed through sincere love?
It is the same as with driving, riding or sliding on snow:
1. You recognize it (as the immense and inexplicable comfort, ease and pleasure in the beloved person’s presence, when you do not need to play games).
2. Distinguish this person from other people by absolute knowledge that they are the best and finest.
3. You feel this person even at the distance. You enjoy and enforce their best qualities. You never criticize them and notice only positive things about them. You are genuinly happy about each other’s success and victories.
4. Within this kind of relationships Love manifests itself intellectually, i.e. you gain big success both together and in each type of endeavor individually. You are easily delicate, without sticking to your beloved one, giving them space and own time to do what they love. It is the highest social intelligence.
5. You forget about yourself and take care of each other with love and pleasure.
What if your love is not mutual?
What if the person you love, forgot about your existence and does not bother to call you, or write sms or simple messages?
What if they used you in their sexual games or just simply passed time with you?
There can be several reasons for that person not to love you. They can aleady lo ve somebody else. Or they can be closed to love and that sort of relationships for the fear that you would quit them. They might look for somebody better than you.
You can’t force another person to fall in love with you, right?
When your feeling is genuine, Love intelligence prompts you just to enjoy the process of fonding itself… Because loving somebody is the gift to you from the universe. Love makes you better. It inspires you to gain beautiful success.
Love intelligence can give you several cues to express your feelings in space:
- as making virtual relaxing massage to that person at the end of the working day and release tiredness
- just say good words
- imagine them be filling with golden light of health, etc.
We live in marvelous space filled with Divine Love. Your beloved person will feel support, comfort, joy and happiness thanks to you loving care and tenderness.
Probably, universe is preparing you to bigger love. Who knows?
Love is a Mystery.