Monday, December 3, 2012

Art: Symbols of Wealth and Golden Fleece

Everybody wants to be rich. Without money, our self-esteem is not very high. More than that, the lack of money causes problems with lungs. It’s a fact.

We often feel uneasy in the presence of those, who have enough cash to buy whatever they wish. If somebody tells you that money is not important, or they do not love it, don not believe them!

Look around your living and working space. Do you have any symbols of wealth? Do you use symbols of abundance from foreign cultures like Chinese frogs, for instance? Do they work for you? Do they inspire you? Do they bring money you are worth?

While I was preparing articles about Golden Fleece (part 1 and part 2), I decided to make a beautiful symbol of abundance for my home.
  
Here it is, done in the form of a five-ray star – the symbol of power, gold and money.


Natalia Levis-Fox. Golden Fleece.
Polymer clay, glass, stained glass paints,
wooden frame, 15 X 15 cm

I added some extra meaning to this nice artwork. I speak about Jason’s qualities that correspond to mine ones: courage, braveness, curiosity, searches the best, and a winner’s character. Also, I coded some females qualities I value high: gentleness, tenderness, warmth, fluffiness and some others, which I prefer to keep a secret.

By the way, sitting or lying on a Golden Fleece ship-skin is nice and pleasant. When you plunge your tired feet into the fluffy fur, you immediately feel relaxed and loved…

So, this artwork is meaningful and is magically charged. I placed it over my fireplace to inspire and remind me about life I was born for. You can also create your own symbols of wealth and happiness. Or, you may choose and demand me to create something special for you, charged with marvels and your desires.

I remind you that miracles appear from nowhere when you believe in them!

Love,
Natalia Levis-Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment