Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fun In Ceramic Artworks

I love cats and you?

Cats bring tenderness and feeling of fluffy comfort in your home, right?


It’s my kitten.


It is very friendly with our growing dog (8 months)


They take care of each other. It is so touching!


Yesterday I bought two ceramic cats.



Understanding and Admiration.
Ceramics.
Size: 53 X 18 cm and 33 X 18 cm

They filled our home with fun, nice spirits and improved relationship. Each time you look at them – you smile…

3 months ago, I created this funny cat.



Natalia Levis-Fox. Cat-in-the-Funny-mood. Polymer clay on the glass


It is not very beautiful, but people enjoy it! So do I, because it serves as a talisman of laughing at ugly situations each of us meets in family life…

If you feel like having ceramic nice figures of animals, let me know. You can see some of the samples in my International Levis-Fox Art Gallery

Art fills our lives with high quality, sense of humor and a lovely physiology

Love,

Natalia Levis-Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment