Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Fantastic Day






2 km from my house there is another wonderful place for biking and flying



The hill you see at the distance is the delta drome, as well as a perfect place for paragliding and an airdrome for sports planes











I described my flying experience in the article from this blog




Yesterday was a fantastic day. The weather was lovely and I took my Spanish dog to the river coming from the pilots’ mountain for a swim.



The river is visible on the right as the gray strip at the distance




The picturesque meadows are colored pink and violet at this time.


This island of pink wild mallow is so beautiful… with honey bees and butterflies… and aromatic herbs all around….



Fine Art America gallery published my picture for prints they make and deliver all over the world.



Natalia Levis-Fox. Pink & Blue. 2014

The picture brings you the subtlest feelings of high, tenderness, gentleness and health, filling your room with fragrance of wild honey, fresh air of the wild


Life is fantastic, isn’t it?

Love,
Natalia Levis-Fox


No comments:

Post a Comment