12 minutes of communication with your or any friendly dog immediately
- lowers arterial pressure;
- restores lungs function;
- prevents heart attacks;
- takes out cortisol, neuro hormone of stress;
- improves blood circulation;
- releases endorphins and makes you happy,
according to materials from American Heart Association's scientific sessions, 2005.
Moreover, walking with your friendly dog changes your brain.
The vast colored area on the right diagram shows the region,
where endorphins are released to make you happy!
Happiness, in its turn, protects your heart from attacks and failures.
When your dog feels that you are going to take it for a walk, its joy knows no boundaries.
Dogs read people’s intentions. Did you know that?
Dogs must mark vast territories and sniff to be always healthy.
This is my dog.
This is where we live and walk, to mutual delight.
When you walk together, you start noticing beautiful trifles and surroundings around you,
including architecture in your residential area.
Your camera will fix them all, to your pleasure.
P.S. If you have no possibility to have a dog, you could ‘rent’ it for week-ends at special places.
Dogs are very grateful for your attention and tenderness.
- Hopkins ME, Davis FC, Vantieghem MR, Whalen PJ, Bucci DJ. Differential effects of acute and regular physical exercise on cognition and affect. Neuroscience. 2012 Jul 26;215:59-68. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2012.04.056. Epub 2012 Apr 30. Read the article from journal
- Turner J, Exercise-related headache, Curr Sports Med Rep. 2003 Feb;2(1):15-7. Indiana University Center for Sports Medicine, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA.