Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Dog’s Kids

Continued from “Do Dogs Sing Love Songs?”



This is my dog.







Each morning I bring soup to my dog’s kids who live with their mother near one of the houses in our residential area.





Unfortunately, fathers-dogs never take care of their puppies. But their mother is very good. She is sitting and waiting for me. I call her Little Star.

They recognize the sound of my walk and run to meet me. It is so very touchy.





Goggle made animation out of this photo

We have -20ºC with plenty of snow. The camera freezes at this frost and I failed to take pictures of these nice puppies today.




Puppies traces on the snow

At the moment, only two puppies out of eight are left.


Do you take care of animals and pets?

Love,
Natalia Levis-Fox




No comments:

Post a Comment