Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hedgehog in My Garden






There is a new inhabitant in my garden



A small hedgehog

Last year a big hedgehog was just a visitor.


My Spanish dog and red kitten were guarding it all night long. Then the hedgehog was gone.


At that time, I wished that this nice animal would come and live in the garden,



full of apples


cherries


apricots…


and wild hazelnuts…

You know, my wish became a reality!

The dog discovered the small hedgehog first.



The kitten 


grew up into a wonderful cat and is no longer interested in hedgehogs. 


He is after nice kitties, living in the neighbourhood

In 10 days, the dog stopped barking at the hedgehog. But the animal comes out for food only at nights…

Isn’t it wonderful to have a garden with wild animals and birds?
Natalia Levis-Fox



No comments:

Post a Comment